Last updated: July 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our, printing services on our website – ‘http://www.printyo.co.uk’.
Use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance, with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all our clients, and prospects.
Section – A – Pricing
- All costs shown on www.printyo.co.uk are in Great Britain Pound (GBP) and are estimate cost. If a purchaser submits a request on the site or through the telephone to purchase any printing products or design services, he/she is aware of all the charges like taxes, shipping and processing fees and the same will be paid by the purchaser with an approved payment method offered by Printyo.
- Prices quoted at the time of enquiry will be valid for 8 weeks and may change afterwards on company’s discretion.
- Apart from Zero Rated items like promotional flyers and leaflets, 20% Value Added Tax (VAT) will be added to the order for rest of the printing items mentioned on the website.
- The client needs to pay 100% of the total order after approval of the artwork at the time of booking through major credit/debit card, online transfer or cheque made payable to LOGICSOFTS SOLUTIONS LTD.
- Cheques will not be accepted during collection or delivery and must be submitted five days prior to the collection or delivery date.
- A payment receipt will be provided to the purchaser during the transactions.
Section – B – Ordering
- All designing, printing work or other special requests carried out on customer’s appeal shall be charged.
- Proofs of all work may be submitted for the customer’s approval, either digitally by email or as hard-copy print-outs and Printyo shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted, even whereby Printyo has created the data at the customer’s request. No claims can be accepted after the job has gone to press for printing. Customer’s alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged extra.
- Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyright of General Artwork, Commissioned Artwork and Illustrations belong to Printyo. Printyo may use any artwork or printing produced by itself for the purposes of self-promotion. The customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary authority to reproduce pictures, artwork, photographs, etc. The customer will indemnify Printyo from any claim arising thereof.
- Working design files or print-ready artwork files as commissioned by the customer remain the copyright and property of Printyo. However, for an additional release fee, calculated at 100% of the original design fee, said artwork may be released upon request.
- Every effort will be made to obtain the best possible color reproduction of client data but because of the nature of the processes and equipment involved; paper, ink and environmental conditions, Printyo shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in color or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof or electronic graphic file and the printed article. Micro pin-holes and other minor defects may also occur from time to time and a judgment as to whether the defect is considered critical or not shall be made by Printyo in the event of any claim resulting from it.
Section – C – Collection & Delivery
- Deliveries are carried out by incorporated third party carrier unless the customer specifies collection or free pickup at our office.
- The delivery charge shall be added to the order and is calculated based on the number and size of packages required to fulfil the order.
- A cash-on- delivery surcharge is included in the delivery price.
- Printyo is not responsible for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit.
- Cheques will not be accepted during collection or delivery and must be submitted five days prior to the collection or delivery date. Printyo holds rights to hold dispatch in the case of unclear funds.
Section – D – Claims & Returns
- In case the customer is unsatisfied with his/her order or believe to have received the wrong order, Printyo will reprint said order free of charge providing the claim is proven to be the result of our printing mistake or error.
- Should the order fail to print as a result of client’s mistake, we cannot be held responsible and any reprinting must be borne in full by the customer.
- Any claims must be made in writing within one week of receipt of your order and the entire delivery returned to us for inspection.
We regret that claims cannot be accepted under the following circumstances:
- More than one week has passed since receipt of goods.
- A factual error, typo or other design flaw is discovered in the printed matter, regardless if Printyo created the data.
- The returned order is incomplete or has been partly used/distributed.
- If the order appears to have minor printing defects deemed unavoidable and/or non-critical is soiled or shows other signs of usage.
- The order was damaged in transit.
- Every order will be made to deliver the correct quantity client requested. However, some variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are not material to the contract. In order to maintain low prices by avoiding frivolous claims, no claim will be accepted in lieu of said immaterial shortage.
Section – E – Insolvency & Legalities
- If the customer ceases to pay his debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay his debts as they become due or being a company is deemed to be unable to pay its debts or has a winding–up petition issued against it or being a person commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against him, Printyo without prejudice to other remedies shall
(a) have the right not to proceed further with the contract or any other work for the customer and be entitled to charge for work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the customer, such charge to be an immediate debt due to him, and
(b) in respect of all unpaid debts due from the customer have a general lien on all goods and property in his possession (whether worked on or not) and shall be entitled on the expiration of 14 days’ notice to dispose of such goods or property in such manner and at such price as he thinks fit and to apply the proceeds towards such debts.
- (a) Printyo shall not be required to print any matter which in their opinion is or may be of an illegal or libelous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights or any third party.
(b) Printyo shall be indemnified by the customer in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libelous matter or any infringement of copyright, patent, the design of or any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any material printed for the customer. The indemnity shall extend to any amounts paid on a lawyer’s advice in settlement of any claim.
- These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with Law of England.